Baldwin’s Main Street was buzzing Friday morning as firefighters had to evacuate some business due to a gas leak. Baldwin Police reported a woman was dropping off donated items to the back entrance of Treasures of Heart and while maneuvering to get out, hit the gas line by accident. No one was hurt as United Fire and Department members took care of the incident quickly. WE Energies in Amery was seen later Friday morning doing repair work.

(1) comment

starrtiktokk

Thank you so much for sharing this helpful information..

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.