The community is invited to attend Western Wisconsin Health’s Annual Community Open House Celebration on Wednesday, June 5, 2019 from 4:00-7:00 pm.
Enjoy a delicious, healthy meal prepared by the Eatery while listening to live music by Emily and Friends. Visit the atrium inside and enjoy information on our services, meet our provider team, and learn more about our health care partners.
Bricks from the original Baldwin Community Hospital building will also be available for purchase with a certificate of authenticity and a placard for free will donation.
Festivities for the whole family include:
• TEST OUT our NEW da Vinci® Surgical Robot!!
• Meet & Greet with Providers
• Dementia Live Demos by Adoray
• FREE Memory Screenings
• Bounce House with Slide, Obstacle Course, and Basketball Hoops!
• Photos with the Patriotic and Amazonian Heroes by Suzanne Wynveen Photography
• Dancing with Healthy Hank!
• Emergency Vehicle Tours and Demos
• Sign up for MyChart
• Check out items from our Optical Shop
• And Much More!!
Attend for a chance to win fabulous prizes!
For more information, visit wwhealth.org or call 715-684-1111.