For over 55 years, West CAP has been helping households in west central Wisconsin deal with, and overcome, the many challenges created by financial hardship. Now, the economic impact of the COVID – 19 pandemic has created serious financial stresses for both those we have traditionally served…
Baldwin Student Honored at Oral Roberts University
Note: To continue honoring the Greatest Generation, the Bulletin is featuring Baldwin area residents who gave their lives in the Second World War.
- Celebrating year 15 with the Quarantine Bean
- WESTconsin Credit Union Provides Remote-Learning Financial Literacy Program for Local Schools
- St. Croix County Clean Sweep Set to Collect Hazardous Waste from Residents, Businesses and Farmers Submitted
- Construction Complete! Walk with Dry Feet!
- Announcing the Maytober Sale
- Regional News 9-16-2020
- The Baldwin Boys – Carl Dahl Jr.
- Honors bestowed upon B-W student and staff member
- Wisconsin’s rural students face a digital divide as some return to screens instead of school
- VALLEY WIDE COVID-19 RESPONSE FUND ANNOUNCES SECOND WAVE OF GRANTMAKING
- COVID: Need Help or Want to Help? Contact West CAP
- Luckwaldt finishes ninth in Osceola
- Blackhawks post season low score in Ellsworth
- Campus News - 9-23-2020
- The Baldwin Boys – Gordon DeYoung
- Albrightsons take two first place finishes for girls tennis
- Regional News 9-23-2020
- Will the village take a stance on masks?
I’ve been scared of the woods my whole life. Read more ->
There are basically two ways to control of a pandemic: First, is to contain it before is spreads. We were able to do this with Ebola in the United States in 2014. We have not been able to do t… Read more ->