Pasteurized donor human milk is an important nutritional therapy for many at-risk Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) babies, as it provides numerous benefits in the absence of the mother’s milk, including infection-fighting factors, active growth and development hormones, improved digestion…
Baldwin’s annual town celebration has made its first major decision: its name. “Windmill Days” was the official name chosen by the event’s Executive Committee at a meeting held September 24, 2019.
Despite a warm start to the Fall season, Saturday September 28 marks the 14th annual Chili Fest on Main Street. All are welcome to attend and enjoy music, raffles, kids activities and all the Chili you can eat.
A decision was made at the Village Board meeting held on Wednesday, September 11 to purchase Badger Books electronic polling books in anticipation for the upcoming election seasons. This method of polling should prove to be much faster, more accurate and safer than traditional polling.
Mrs. Stimmel's kindergarten class enjoyed learning about bus safety with Willy Zevenbergen Principal Dachel!
- iMARK hosts open house after massive expansion
- Baldwin-Woodville School Board 2019-2020 annual meeting
- Community backlash prompts Village to reverse 9th Avenue direction change
- Superintendent’s Corner September 2019
- Baldwin-Woodville Homecoming week begins Monday
- Sgt. Jake McAbee honored with Life Saving Award
- ‘The sweetest job in the world’: Wolf Honey Farm harvests their ‘crop’
- Marching Blackhawks to reveal new show ‘Absentia’ at Invitational
- Baldwin-Woodville’s future astronaut: Grace Larson graduates from Advanced Space Academy
- Flagship Ford expansion benefits Baldwin community
- Blackhawks claim three second-place finishes at conference tourney
- B-W girls golf place sixth at MBC
- Baldwin 14U softball champions
- State of Wisconsin Circuit Court St Croix County In the Matter of the Estate of James M. Mondor Notice to Creditors (Informal Administration) Case No. 19 PR 87
- Baldwin’s first Human Milk Depot:Western Wisconsin Health resource will help babies throughout Illinois and Wisconsin
- ‘We have a name!’: Windmill Days is in the works
- Chili Fest warms up for its 14th year
- Blackhawks maintain grip on MBC with homecoming victory
The 2019 Middle Border Conference tennis tournament was an unusual one. Beginning on Tuesday, the tournament was rained out midway through and ended up taking three days to complete.
Baldwin-Woodville’s girls golf team participated in the Middle Border Conference Tournament in Ellsworth on Sept. 25 and placed sixth with a score of 444. It also left the Blackhawks in sixth place in the final season standings.