The Department of Natural Resources (DNR) is asking the public to stay vigilant and avoid burning because of very high fire danger across Wisconsin, particularly in the northern two-thirds of the state.The increased fire danger is due to the low relative humidities expected across the state,…
The final donation numbers for last weeks’ giveBIG fundraising event for local and regional non-profits turned out to be a big success, breaking the previous records with nearly $440,000 raised from a combination of almost 2,000 unique individual or corporate donors.
Behind the Class of 2021 are all their memories, before them lies all their dreams. Within them they have everything they need for success, despite around them a world nobody ever could have imagined.
The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources (DNR) is encouraging bird watching enthusiasts to enjoy the miracle of migration and take some simple steps to help their fine-feathered friends.
- Best of the Baldwin-Woodville area returns
- Baldwin-Woodville Prom was a royal evening
- Unemployment rates remain right where they were
- Zor Roadrunners launch a new season
- Queen’s Corner - Baldwin Windmill Days
- School Board approves extending mask mandate
- Baldwin teen plans carnival to support upcoming adventure
- Yesterday's News - April 21, 2021
- Greenfield Elementary is a top fundraiser for the American Heart Association
- Like father, like daughter - Tia Nelson honored to continue Gaylord’s legacy
- Very High Fire Danger Across Wisconsin
- Blackhawks baseball: six games in six days
- Baldwin giveBIG results
- Marching to the beat of Pomp and COVID Circumstance
- Blackhawks Softball starting strong
- Turf field open for Hawks
- Syttende Mai - One day you won’t want to miss
- Enjoy “Migration Miracle” and help birds in Wisconsin
BW Baseball had a busy start to the season by playing 6 games in six days. On Thursday, 4/29 the Blackhawks opened the season in Altoona. Coach Haney said, “because of not playing last year and the lack of a scrimmage this year, we played it like one, and used 7 pitchers. Each one threw for …